Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: This Year's Detroit Tiger Story

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Year's Detroit Tiger Story

    i disagree, i like the DH rule. and i guarantee every pitcher in the american league does too.

    But the facts of the matter are, I'd rather see Albert Pujols in 15 years as a DH (so he can break bonds record) as opposed to seeing some pitcher trying to get down a bunt.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Year's Detroit Tiger Story

    Id like to get rid of the wildcard, have 2 divisions in each league, and get rid of interleague play too. Im old school national league baseball. If anything though, Id take the hard cap and be happy with that and my team is a large market club, but Id like to see a more even playing field like the nfl or nba.

    Id say Arod will get to 755 or whatever the record ends up being before Pujols will. I know alot of people value the home run record, but I have a feeling its going to be broken more than just once or twice from here on out anyway. If Sosa can hit 600 then I would say no record is safe.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Year's Detroit Tiger Story

    HaHa, true man the poor MArlins, sad thing is they still win some ball games.....I'm with you, I'd love to see the hard cap....But I doubt with guys like George in New York, payin them off it will ever happen....

    I love to see it when you don't get what you pay for, as seems to be the case with the yanks right at the moment....

    True the Cards won it last year, but it looks as if they could have a bellow 500 year this season....

    The Brew Crew might pull somethin off, but I have always liked Cincinatti as my favorite National team, So I have watched them clobber everyone early in the year, only to see them not make the playoffs come september....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •